What is a Madrigal Feast you ask?! Well, a Madrigal dinner is a Renaissance themed dinner theater of sorts, much like Medieval Times, but with less jousting and more music. Our Madrigal Dinner is a collaborative work between the Richland Northeast HS and E. L. Wright MS fine arts departments. The event is full catered by Little Pigs and served by the RNE culinary department! During dinner guests get to enjoy medieval themed music, multilingual stories, courtly dances, and even a sword fight and a joust or two all while surrounded by student artwork! If you would like to see a sneak peek of a past performance CLICK HERE (it’s being updated)!
- The 2018 Madrigal Dinner is Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 6:30pm.
- Tickets are on sale now through November 12th. Every person must have a ticket to attend, tickets are NOT sold at the door! Tickets are limited for this one night event so get yours early!
- Ticket Pricing:
- Student Tickets are $10
- Regular Tickets are $15
- Regular Tickets with the option of reserving your seat in the cafeteria are $20. ***Make reservations with Gibbs
- “Lap” Children 3 years and under are free
- Purchasing a ticket:
- Tickets can be purchased from me (Gibbs 703) or Mrs. Lola in the bookkeeping office.
- When you purchase madrigal tickets, you must fill out an order form. Order forms available from Mrs. Gibbs, Mrs. Rabon (the bookkeeper) or can be found at this link.
- Tickets must be paid in full at time of purchase; we do NOT reserve tickets.
- Checks payable to: ELW Orchestra
- More Information: https://sites.google.com/a/richland2.org/elwrightorchestra/elw-renaissance-madrigal